Holiday Beef Rib Roast
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 2½ hours for medium rare doneness
· 6 to 8 lb. well-trimmed beef rib roast (2 to 4 ribs), chine bone removed
· 6 large cloves garlic, crushed
· 1½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
· 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Four Easy Steps To A Perfect Beef Roast!
Heat oven to 350°F. Combine seasoning ingredients. Press evenly into surface of beef roast. Prepare roast as directed in Four Easy Steps (see above).
Roast in 350°F oven approximately 2¼ to 2½ hours for medium rare; 2¾ to 3 hours for medium.
Remove roast when thermometer registers 135°F for medium rare, 150°F for medium. Tent and let stand as directed in Four Easy Steps (see above).
Downriver's ONLY Complete Butcher Shop!
Monday - Saturday
8am to 8pm
10am to 6pm
23167 Eureka Road
Taylor, MI 48180